Welcome to the November Pals Blog Hop, we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that show our thanks, including both thank you and Thanksgiving themed projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from stop #28, Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing projects.
Heading to the home of a family member or friend to celebrate the holiday? Here's an idea for a hostess gift that will truly show your gratitude!
Show appreciation to your host with a good bottle of wine personalized with a bottle tag. The tags are so very easy to create: cut card stock 2 1/2" x 9" and score at 7". Use your 1 1/4" circle punch in the 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square at one end of the tag. Embellish to your heart's delight!
The tags will also work on bottles of olive oils, hot sauce, hand soap or bubble bath. It's a great way to "wrap" a gift with a wow factor!
I'd love to hear your ideas on other gifts that could be "tagged". To share your idea, leave a comment below. Remember, we often learn from other's creative thoughts!
The Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits are proving to be more versatile than I ever imagined. Creating an embellishment sure to please was a snap. I finished it off with a linen thread ribbon and a medium gold button. Dont' forget the dimensionals to give it a pop!
The next stop is #30, Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for visiting. Be sure to stop back on Saturday, November 15, 2014 for a quick and easy treat holder tutorial. I hope to see you on the hop next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping YOU ARE HERE!
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
To purchase products used in these projects, click on any product photo below to go to my 24/7 online store.