Welcome to the June Pals Blog Hop. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin' Up! products from the just released 2014-15 annual catalog and idea book. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from the website of the incredibly talented Peggy Noe at prettypapercards, stop #16 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
The new catalog release is a HUGE event and the topic of greatest speculation is, "What colors will be chosen for the new In Colors?" I love the rich, earthy, fall Regal family, so the 2014-2016 In Colors are perfect for me.
From left to right, let me introduce you to Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Moss Meadow and Tangelo Twist. There is no talent competition, this beauty pageant is based only on looks and potential and I think they're all winners.
The hostess Bloom With Hope set is featured in this card set. This set will work perfectly with SU's new Blendabilities line, but in the meantime, I broke out my Blender Pen and my In Color classic stamp pads and had myself some fun!
Note that I used the same layout for each card, but with a different stamp and embossing folder, each card has it's own individual although they're all beauties.
TIPS FOR LAYERING CARDSTOCK
* Many stampers use Tombo glue when creating layers as it allows you to place and reposition the card stock if necessary
* When layering an embossed piece of card stock, apply your adhesive to the UNembossed piece of card stock. Doing this will prevent your embossing to flatten.
* You created a layer with snail, but it's crooked and now what?? Use your heat embossing tool to warm up the glue. Once warm, the glue will release much easier.
* Change the size of your layers. Exposing 1/8" versus 1/2" will give you very different looks.
Hope you find these tips helpful!
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you enjoyed your visit please leave a comment below. Until next month, take gentle care.
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Michelle Quinno at Shell's Life
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit