Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
Winner!: Before I jump in to the blog hop information I want to give a quick shout out to Meredith L who won by 150th post blog candy. Thanks for your comment Meredith. I sent an email to you with details on your next step.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn #17 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This week it actually feels like spring here in Wisconsin - woo hoo! I broke out the spring flowers and soft colors for a special sympathy card. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you've read bits here and there about my lifelong friend Nan. Last week Nan's mom died and I wanted to make a special card for the wonderful family that has treated me like one of their own since I've been a kid.
The colors I chose for this card were Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla. Boho Blossoms and Petite Petal punches helped to create my flower garden. The base of the card is 10 x 7 and scored at 5. With the help of the Labels and Oval Thinlits, creating a window was a snap. Stamp sets used were Bloom with Hope, Petite Petals, Papillion Potpourri and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Leave a comment below; I love to read your comments.
The next stop is Candy Ford at Stamp Candy on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month. Thanks so much for stopping!
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping You are here!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Sue...this is lovely. I'm sure Nan will appreciate it.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card, Sue! I love all the flowers and pearls too.ReplyDelete
Beautiful card with amazing detail!ReplyDelete
This is absolutely stunning! I presume you colored the pearls with Blendies?ReplyDelete
You presumed corretly Amy.Delete
All those flowers were a lot of work and the result is beautiful.ReplyDelete
Sue, this is one beautiful card. Love the soft tone on tone. Lots of work with a big payoff! TFSReplyDelete
What a gorgeous and soft and lovely tribute for the mother of a very special friend!ReplyDelete
Sue, I LOVE this card...the flowers are fantastic! I feel a CASE coming on with this card! :)ReplyDelete