I hope you've enjoyed this week's featured product, the Bloomin' Hearts thinlits die. My final project to share is another Valentine. We made this card in class today.
If you're on the fence about purchasing this bundle, know that after creating three of the beautiful cards I featured this week including today's project, the folks in my class took the plunge! When you order this bundle, and you can do so in my 24/7 online store, be sure to add the Big Shot Die Brush. It will save you so much time - no more picking little bits of paper from your die!
- This fun embellishment was made with a piece of Blushing Bride ribbon from the Bloomin' Love suite. I laid a string of pearls from the same embellishment kit and a string of the Blushing Bride sequins crossways on the ribbon and tied a knot - easy peasy! It adds texture and fun!
- A 1/4" sliver of Blushing Bride glimmer paper provided a transition between the cardstock and DSP.
- Sequins are also included in the embellishment kit, but so you know, the heart shaped one came from a vintage container of SU! sequins - I couldn't resist using it!
- The sentinment is fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.
Are you inspired to create your Valentine?
- The 3 month Paper Pumpkin subscription is on sale through the end of March. Buy the subscription and choose one FREE SAB product! (click on the photo in the column to the right to view the SAB catalog)
- Some of the SAB products will be available for a limited time only. NEW SAB items will then be available! Stay tuned for details.
- Bundle! For those of us in cold weather states, that word means one thing, but in the SU! world it means save! There are so many great bundles in the Occasions catalog. Don't miss out and purchase yours today!
Thanks for stopping - make it a great day!
Vary vary pretty , tfs , I fill a case coming on if it's ok with you ,ReplyDelete
Please do Frenchie! Thanks for visiting my blog.Delete