Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for June. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin' Up! products from the just released 2015 - 2016 annual catalog. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nancy Gleason at My Stamping Space, number 30 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Oh so many wonderful products, it was hard to choose items to feature, but I did manage to come up with one!
I LOVE the Designer Series Paper Stacks and in this catalog Stampin' Up! has provided an amazing treat - for each paper stack and DSP paper pack, you can purchase a coordinating pack of cardstock! Each cardstock pack contains 24 sheets of cardstock, 8 each of 3 colors. What a great way to have it all at without breaking the bank!
The Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack is made for birthday giving and bright, summer cheer. I coupled it with the Big News and B.Y.O.P. stamp sets.
This card opens up to reveal a great holding spot for a gift card.
Are you wondering where the confetti dots came from? I used the brush tip end of my Stampin' Write markers - quick, easy way to add some fun to my project.
It's also graduation time of year and I thought you might enjoy a fast and fun design for a graduation gift holder. This card again features B.Y.O.P. and Be the Star stamp sets.
TIP: For those of you who are non-geometric, that would be me-I'll share my mortarboard pattern. The bottom is a 1 3/8 circle punch with the bottom trimmed off. I then cut a piece of Basic Black at 2 1/2 x 1 1/2. On one side I drew intersecting lines down the middle of the long and short side of the CS and trimmed the CS, cutting from center line to center line, trimming off the corners.
This sentiment from B.Y.O.P. is perfect for a gift of cash - something no one is likely to turn down.
TIP: To make this gift card holder, cut your cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score it at 5 1/2 and 9. Fold on your score lines and secure the pocket with Tear and Tape Adhesive, another great new product. This comes together in minutes!
I hope you enjoyed my projects and the tips. I love reading your comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts!
Live in the Milwaukee area? Click here to learn about my New Catalog Open House this Saturday.
The next stop is Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles, number 32 on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at stampingserenity.blogspot.com
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone's Stamping Zone
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Mase Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Jessica Wilson at My Prapercraft Universe
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping - YOU ARE HERE!
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
Love your bright and happy card! Thanks for the directions to make the gift card fold. Awesome!ReplyDelete
Awesome gift cards! I can't wait to make some!ReplyDelete
Love the project... Had to pin it to remember to use this fold. Thanks for sharing...ReplyDelete
Sue, these are great! Love the gift card/money pocket.ReplyDelete
Wow! These are some great cards! Thank you for the tip on the gift holder! I have two grad cards still to make that I will be including money!ReplyDelete