Welcome to the October Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating an early Halloween and Harvest season. This month we are sharing Halloween and fall projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Beth McCullough's stop #4, Stamping Mom on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
There is something for every occasion in the What's Your Type stamp set. Holidays, home decor, backgrounds, modern and retro looks can be created easily and quickly with this versatile stamp set. Don't let it scare you!
Tangelo Twist and Basic Black were my spooky colors of choice in this card. I started by randomly stamping my background pattern. Aligning the polymer stamps was a snap. I added a bit of Tangelo Twist ribbon and tore the edges of the basic black mat to give it a bit of texture.
There is still time to order this set and stamp your stack of Halloween cards. Click on the product names or here to shop my 24/7 online store.
The next stop is to see what Lynn Kolcun from Stamping with Avery's Owlery has created for you at stop # 6 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping - You are here!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Sue, I think your Halloween card is so cute! I have yet to use that stamp set and now I have a reason to ink it up!ReplyDelete
CUTE! I love that stamp set... think I will be getting it back out again!!ReplyDelete
Every time I think I don't really need this stamp set, it seems like someone makes something really cute with it! I love your card!ReplyDelete
Very clever! That was the perfect way to use that stamp set!ReplyDelete
Boo! is right! I love your creative card!ReplyDelete
Very clever and your background stamping gave lots of texture ,too. Thanks for joining the Pals color challenge this week!ReplyDelete
So clever Sue! I never would have thought to use this set in this way. Great job! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts for PPA223.ReplyDelete